WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
1. Send a catalog to a co-worker that has moved
2. Send a catalog to your Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef reps. Or exchange shows.
3. Post a catalog in the teacher's lounge at your child's school
4. Post a catalog in the employee lunch room
5. Hold an open house
6. Have a booth at the school fair
7. Advertise in your alumni newsletter and/or local newspaper
8. Give a catalog to the receptionist at your doctor's or dentist's office
9. Include a wrap or flyer with your bill payments
10. Put current catalog or wrap in your neighbor's door. Include a 10% off coupon.
11. Advertise in your church bulletin
12. Host an office party or brunch
13. Host a show before or during a PTA meeting
14. Have your own fundraiser. Giving 5 or 10% sales from the show to your favorite charity.
15. Contact your Chamber of Commerce
16. Get a flyer put in the Welcome Wagon packets distributed to area newcomers.
17. Contact apartment complexes and get a flyer put in their welcoming packet for new tenants.
18. Set up a display at a craft fair
19. Participate in a school fund-raiser
20. Have your spouse/significant other promote the products at work
21. Have you and other family members wear Partyshop shirts or buttons
22. Have holiday or "monthly specials shopping shows
23. Keep customer "wish lists". Update them as new products are added to our line
24. Set up a display at a mall
25. Put a "Theme Parties Available" button on your purse or coat.
26. ALWAYS carry a catalog in your purse, and ALWAYS pull it out and lay it on the counter while you "find" your wallet
27. Hold an Opportunity Night
28. Random Mailings. Open the phone book and randomly choose
29. Call your realtor with suggestions for House warming gifts
30. Start an email address book of customers and send monthly specials info and updates
31. Collect birth dates, anniversaries, celebration dates. Make a special calander with these dates, then call the customer a month before the event and get their orders
32. Be friendly and enthusiastic
33. Follow through on EVERY lead
34. ASK, ASK, ASK
35. Use open-ended questions
36. USE YOUR PRODUCTS at home, office, parties (of course), etc.
37. Read sales, self improvement, party ideas and positive thinking books
38. Call or email at least one (or more) potential recruits each week
39. Dream and imagine the possibilities
40. Set goals and review them constantly. Post them where you can see them.
41. Use post cards and/or newsletters to continue to spark interest
42. Smile when talking on the phone
43. Be prepared to answer questions about your work
44. Spend time every day working on some aspect of your business
45. Treat your business as a JOB, not a HOBBY
46. Advertise in football or musical programs
47. Leave your business cards on bulletin boards or in local businesses
48. Give Excellent customer service-they will be repeat customers and maybe recruits
49. Carry a notebook or organizer and jot down names and ideas when they come to you
50. BE YOURSELF!!!